Every experience and service is meticulously tailored to our personal preferences. This is waterfront living at a whole new level.
Olara has everything we need and more to keep the mind, body, and soul aligned. We find our strength in 13,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor fitness spaces, and we restore in a five-star regeneration spa with a Japanese-style Onsen, sauna, and steam and treatment rooms.
We believe in the revitalizing power of water. Mornings start with energizing laps in the Olympic-size lap pool, while afternoons are for lounging in a private cabana beside the leisure pool—always with a view of the Intracoastal, of course.
Taking our boats out on the water is a breeze. Olara’s private dock offers six slips for our exclusive use and all the gourmet provisions we could wish for, making every day the perfect day to set out on an invigorating adventure through the water.
Just steps away, a 30,000-square-foot restaurant and an epicurean marketplace helmed by a world-renowned chef await. Here, we can always expect exquisitely crafted meals with the potential to transport.
Peace of Mind
Our seamless lifestyle means never having to worry. A backup generator ensures uninterrupted power in the event of an outage, and every residence features hurricane-rated, UV-blocking windows. A state-of-the-art security system, 24-hour security staff, and 24-hour doorman keep Olara safe at all times.
- World-class fitness center designed by The Wright Fit
- 13,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor fitness spaces, including open-air yoga deck
- Performance training zones with indoor-outdoor turf lanes
- Relaxed energy studio for yoga, mat Pilates, core movement, breathwork and more
- Pilates Studio
- Five-star recovery and regeneration spa designed by The Wright Fit
- Recovery zone featuring Normatec compression therapy and Hypervolt massage equipment
- Japanese-style Onsen
- Sauna, steam, and treatment rooms
- Cold plunge and vitality pools
- Ice fountain
- Experience showers
- Relaxation and meditation rooms
- Private dock with six slips for residents’ exclusive use
- Leisure pool with poolside cabanas
- Waterfront veranda and library
- Olympic-size lap pool
- Private dining room overlooking the Intracoastal
- Multi-sport simulator
- Game room
- Private offices
- Conference spaces
- Coworking lounge
- Backup generator in case of outages
- Data-on-card security system
- Hurricane-rated windows that block 99% of UV light
- Dedicated resident manager and concierge
- 24-hour doorman, valet, and porter services
- In-home dining service and catering by a celebrity chef-helmed restaurant
- Dedicated house car
- Garage parking with electric charging stations available
- Exclusive Olara Residents App
- 24-hour front desk and security teams